Dayna Reum ,CPP, FPC is currently the Director of Payroll Operations at Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago . She has been heavily involved in the payroll field over 18+ years. Starting as a payroll clerk at a small Tucson company, She moved on to be a Payroll Team Leader at H Read more
Companies are providing more fringe benefits to employers more than ever before, thus reduces company cost but raises employee moral. Because of this the IRS has more to say on what Fringe Benefits are taxable and what are not. The IRS for non-taxable fringe benefits puts a lot of regulation around how the fringe benefit is given and when that also determines if a thought non-taxable item may end up being taxable.
The IRS is auditing employers more and more each day and an area of most non-compliance. Most non-compliance occurs in regard to handling fringe benefits. Plus employers are offering more fringe benefits versus cash compensation because it is a cost savings to employers.
• Review FMV (Fair Market Value) and how the IRS determines it.
• Discussion on No additional cost services, employee discounts, working condition fringe benefits & De minimis Fringe Benefits.
• Review qualified transportation benefits
• Discuss a number of excludable fringe benefits such as Retirement planning, athletic facilities, achievement awards etc.
• Discuss fringe benefits that should be taxable
• Review Moving/Relocation Expenses
• Review executive taxation items, like spousal travel. Company aircraft usage etc.
• Once a benefit is determined taxable, how to handle it
• Brief overview of how to handle any fringe benefits that AP pay.
What You Get:
• Training Materials
• Live Q&A Session with our Expert
• Participation Certificate
• Access to Signup Community (Optional)
• Reward Points
Who Will Benefit:
• Accounts Payable Professionals
• Tax Professionals
• Payroll professionals
• Human Resources professionals
• Accounting Personnel
• Business Owners
• Compensation and Benefits Executive
LIVE : Scheduled on
21-September-2021 :01:00 PM EDT
LIVE : Scheduled on
29-September-2021 :01:00 PM EDT